Web developer (m/f/d)
Since 1993, Rime GmbH has been one of the leading companies in the region in terms of plate processing. Since our company was founded, we have continuously expanded our machinery and keep it up to date with the latest technology.
The digitalization as well as transparency and process speed will also be an advantage over other companies. For this reason, we are looking for a web developer (m/f/d) to support our IT team with immediate effect.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Your tasks include the implementation of individual websites based on current platforms and frameworks
- You optimize and extend existing web applications and customer projects
- Furthermore, you strive for continuous improvement and actively drive the further development of processes, tools and methods
- Extending and enhancing existing web applications in Django (WagTail), Shopify and Wix.
- Conception, realization and maintenance of new applications and modules
- Documentation of work results for internal and external use
- User support
- Completed training or completed studies in the field of (technical) computer science, software engineering, communications engineering, or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Patience and fun with continuous optimization
- Proven talent and implementation strength in the realization of complex projects
- Independent and quality-oriented way of working
- Strong interpersonal skills, diligence and reliability
- Experience with software projects, CMS and web store software
- Conceptual and analytical work
It is worth working at Rime!
I am interested in this position!
If you enter your contact details below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Simply enter your e-mail address or telephone number and let us know when we can best reach you. We will only use your details to contact you and will not pass them on to third parties. You will not receive any advertising from us.