These are your tasks
- You will ensure IT operations - ensuring availability, integrity and confidentiality of server systems, data lines as well as the network.
- You are the administrator for the network systems as well as the physical lines
- You are responsible for second-level support in the event of IT malfunctions and for users
- You take measures for switching, maintenance and fault clearance
- The creation and maintenance of documentation is your responsibility
- A completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist or a comparable degree
- You have experience in support as well as network installation and integration
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Patience and fun with continuous optimization
- Independent, self-reliant and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Distinct service orientation as well as communication skills complete your profile
It’s worth working at Rime!
What we offer you:
- Interesting & varied work in a team
- Pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Coffee machine and water dispenser for free use
- Free breakfast during Saturday work
- Payment in kind on Edenred Ticket-Plus card (monthly, as well as for birthdays, weddings, child births)
- Holiday pay
- Financial recognition for anniversary
- Health bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Profit share
- Capital formation savings payment
- Company pension scheme (20% employer share)
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
- Lovingly arranged Christmas present
- Continuing Education & Qualification
Numerous specialists from your area are already satisfied employees. Become a part of Rime too!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates), as well as your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com or alternatively by post to the address on our contact page.