These are your tasks
- You will ensure IT operations - ensuring availability, integrity and confidentiality of server systems, data lines as well as the network.
- You are the administrator for the network systems as well as the physical lines
- You are responsible for second-level support in the event of IT malfunctions and for users
- You take measures for switching, maintenance and fault clearance
- The creation and maintenance of documentation is your responsibility
- A completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist or a comparable degree
- You have experience in support as well as network installation and integration
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Patience and fun with continuous optimization
- Independent, self-reliant and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Distinct service orientation as well as communication skills complete your profile
It is worth working at Rime!
I am interested in this position!
If you enter your contact details below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Simply enter your e-mail address or telephone number and let us know when we can best reach you. We will only use your details to contact you and will not pass them on to third parties. You will not receive any advertising from us.