Machine Operator (m/f/d)
We are looking for dedicated machine operators to strengthen our team.
The production of laser parts is a responsible task! As a contract manufacturer, we produce all workpieces according to customer requirements. For each order, the machines must be adapted to the required material types and sheet thicknesses. With the professional operation you influence the cutting quality and dimensional accuracy of the workpieces.
If you do not have any experience in the laser field or in operating such machines, you will be properly trained and instructed on the machine.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Setting up and adjusting the laser cutting machines
- Selection of suitable laser nozzles
- Control of quality and dimensional accuracy
- Independent correction of CNC programs
- Care, maintenance and repair of the laser cutting machines
- A degree in a metalworking related profession.
- Knowledge in CNC programming and about CNC machines.
- Experience does not necessarily have to come from sheet metal processing!
- Confident handling of computers
- The knowledge to read technical drawings
- Ability to work in a team
- willingness to work in shifts (3-shift system)
- pleasure to acquire new knowledge
- good knowledge of German
- also possible for career changers ( possible alternative professions - electrician, mechatronics engineer, machine operator)
- manual dexterity
- technical interest