The production of laser parts is a responsible task! As a contract manufacturer, we produce all workpieces according to customer requirements. For each order, the machines must be adapted to the required material types and sheet thicknesses. With the professional operation you influence the cutting quality and dimensional accuracy of the workpieces.
If you do not have any experience in the laser field or in operating such machines, you will be properly trained and instructed on the machine.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Setting up and adjusting the laser cutting machines
- Selection of suitable laser nozzles
- Control of quality and dimensional accuracy
- Independent correction of CNC programs
- Care, maintenance and repair of the laser cutting machines
- A degree in a metalworking related profession.
- Knowledge in CNC programming and about CNC machines.
- Experience does not necessarily have to come from sheet metal processing!
- Confident handling of computers
- The knowledge to read technical drawings
- Ability to work in a team
- willingness to work in shifts (3-shift system)
- pleasure to acquire new knowledge
- good knowledge of German
- also possible for career changers ( possible alternative professions - electrician, mechatronics engineer, machine operator)
- manual dexterity
- technical interest
It's worth working at Rime!
What we offer you:
- Interesting & varied work in a team
- Pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Coffee machine and water dispenser for free use
- Free breakfast during Saturday work
- Payment in kind on Edenred Ticket-Plus card (monthly, as well as for birthdays, weddings, child births)
- Holiday pay
- Financial recognition for anniversary
- Health bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Profit share
- Capital formation savings payment
- Company pension scheme (20% employer share)
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
- Lovingly arranged Christmas present
- Continuing Education & Qualification
Numerous specialists from your area are already satisfied employees. Become a part of Rime too!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates), as well as your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to the following address: