CAD programmer (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in sheet metal processing we are looking for committed employees for our CAD department.
- Preparation of technical drawings for the necessary production processes
- Creation of 2D CAD drawings in TruTops & 3D drawings in SolidEdge
- Calculation of transition bodies with LogiTrace
- A completed apprenticeship in metal construction
- Extensive knowledge in reading technical drawings
- First experiences with CAD programming
- Knowledge in handling 3D programs
- Good German skills
- Enjoy working in a team
It’s worth working at Rime!
What we offer you:
- Interesting & varied work in a team
- Pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- Regulated working hours
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Coffee machine and water dispenser for free use
- Free breakfast during Saturday work
- Payment in kind on Edenred Ticket-Plus card (monthly, as well as for birthdays, weddings, child births)
- Holiday pay
- Financial recognition for anniversary
- Health bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Profit share
- Capital formation savings payment
- Company pension scheme (20% employer share)
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
- Lovingly arranged Christmas present
- Continuing Education & Qualification
Numerous specialists from your area are already satisfied employees. Become a part of Rime too!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates), as well as your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to the following address.