Bending machine operator (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in sheet metal processing we are looking for committed employees for our bending department.
The tasks of a bending machine operator
- Setting up and operating modern CNC-controlled press brakes
- Execution of self-created CNC programs
- Creation of necessary program corrections
- Performance of quality and dimensional checks during and after the bending process
- Varied activity with high diversity of parts
- Maintenance, servicing and repair of machinery
- A degree in a profession in the metal industry or several years of experience in the metal industry
- First experience with CNC press brakes is an advantage
- Knowledge in reading technical drawings
- Shift readiness (3-shift system)
- good German skills
- Enjoy working in a team
It is worth working at Rime!
I am interested in this position!
If you enter your contact details below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Simply enter your e-mail address or telephone number and let us know when we can best reach you. We will only use your details to contact you and will not pass them on to third parties. You will not receive any advertising from us.