Bending machine operator (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in sheet metal processing we are looking for committed employees for our bending department.
The tasks of a bending machine operator
- Setting up and operating modern CNC-controlled press brakes
- Execution of self-created CNC programs
- Creation of necessary program corrections
- Performance of quality and dimensional checks during and after the bending process
- Varied activity with high diversity of parts
- Maintenance, servicing and repair of machinery
- A degree in a profession in the metal industry or several years of experience in the metal industry
- First experience with CNC press brakes is an advantage
- Knowledge in reading technical drawings
- Shift readiness (3-shift system)
- good German skills
- Enjoy working in a team
It is worth working at Rime!
Numerous professionals from your area are already satisfied employees. Become a part of Rime too!
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (including cover letter, CV, references and certificates), as well as your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail or alternatively by post.