Industrial Clerk (m/f/d)
This year we are offering an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk. This profession includes versatile and varied areas of responsibility, such as organising business processes, carrying out sales and marketing activities and looking after customers and suppliers, and offers many career opportunities. The start of training is 01.08.2023!
Contents of training
- Materials management: You compare offers and negotiate with suppliers and customers.
- Marketing: You plan advertising measures and manage social media channels.
- Finance: You also have a say in this area when you check the amounts due and monitor the payment transactions.
- Human resources: During your training, you will get to know the application process from the other side. For example, you determine the personnel requirements and are responsible for looking after the staff.
The training period is 3 years.
- School-leaving certificate at least middle school leaving certificate
- Good grades in mathematics, computer science, German and English
- Technical understanding
- Enthusiasm for PCs and everything to do with them
- Open-minded interaction with other people
- Willingness to always learn new things
- Ability to concentrate
- Ambition / patience to solve difficult tasks
It's worth getting started with Rime!
What we offer:
- Interesting & varied training as part of a team
- pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- training salary
- chances of being hired / future career prospects
- Tickets for public transport to get to the vocational school
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party, etc.)
- Hot drinks machine and water dispenser for free use
- Lovingly arranged Christmas present
- Further education & qualification
We would be pleased if we could make you curious about this training! You are welcome to apply by e-mail or send us your documents by post.