Construction mechanic for thin sheet technology (m/f/d)
We can do heavy metal too. During the 3.5-year training period as a construction mechanic for thin sheet technology (m/f/d), metalworking in all its facets awaits you – from production and assembly to maintenance and repair.
- The duration is 3.5 years (a reduction to 3 years is possible in case of good school and company performance)
- Joint training in cooperation with the Riesa Qualification Centre
A day at Rime GmbH
We offer company tours for interested pupils!Info about the company tour
In training, you learn…
- To manufacture components and metal constructions by manual and mechanical production methods
- Plan, prepare and organize work tasks in a team
- Evaluate technical drawings and other documents and determine processing procedures accordingly
- Carry out quality controls
- To assemble components and subassemblies and to use different welding methods
- To operate various processing machines
- At least secondary school leaving certificate
- Interest in technical-physical relationships
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Spatial imagination
- Fun at work with metals
- Willingness to learn
- You are able to speak a little English
It is worthwhile to get started at Rime!
What we offer you:
- An interesting & diversified training in a team
- Pleasant & familiar working atmosphere
- Training allowance
- Good takeover chances
- Tickets for public transport to get to the network partners
- Employee events (sports activities, summer party, Christmas party etc.)
- Hot drink vending machine and water dispenser for free use
- Affectionately arranged Christmas present
- Further training & qualification
You're interested? We'll get in touch with you!
If you enter your contact details below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Just enter your email address or phone number and tell us the best time to reach you. We will only use your details to contact you and will not pass them on to third parties. You will not receive any advertising from us.