Internship Mechanical Engineering
There are several possibilities for students in the field of mechanical engineering to gain experience and new knowledge. Our internships are also a great opportunity to experience working abroad. The firms of Tollenaar industries are located in Germany, the Netherlands and South Africa.
Rime is part of Tollenaar Industries, an international group of companies with subsidiaries in the Netherlands, South Africa and Germany. Five companies belong to our group, which are specialised in the following areas:
- The development and construction of machinery and equipment for the offshore industry,
- Design of plants for asphalt, concrete and bulk material industry,
- Processing of plate metals and production of welded constructions,
- Optimization of production machines for the manufacturing of tubes and profiles
- Development of industrial robots and automation of production processes
You will work on
- Automation of loading and unloading processes for milling machines
- Industry 4.0: Man-Robot-Collaboration
- Automating of product handling in production
- Advancing and improving Bin-Picking
- Automating loading and unloading processes of laser parts
This internship is perfect for you when:
- you are motivated by challenges
- you achieved good grades at university
- when you rejoice in learning
- like to work in teams
- you speak English
Each semester we offer two internships. If you meet these requirements and don't want to miss out on this opportunity, then apply to us right away!
You're interested? We'll get in touch with you!
If you enter your contact details below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Just enter your email address or phone number and tell us the best time to reach you. We will only use your details to contact you and will not pass them on to third parties. You will not receive any advertising from us.